I want to thank George Bush for the falling gas prices.
You can not argue anything else, if you blamed him for them going up then you have no choice but thank him for bringing them back down.
I want to thank George Bush for the falling gas prices.
You can not argue anything else, if you blamed him for them going up then you have no choice but thank him for bringing them back down.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Now you know the only reason for the falling gas prices is the election of <span style='font-family: Arial Black'>KING HUSSEIN</span>. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
One man cnnot take alll the blame... He might need some of it but i remind you a majority of america voted him in and also Congress so maybe we are responsible for the fall of America?
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
Bush is a real hero for the common ,working person.
updated 12:37 a.m. ET, Mon., Nov. 10, 2008
The financial world was fixated on Capitol Hill as Congress battled over the Bush administration's request for a $700 billion bailout of the banking industry. In the midst of this late-September drama, the Treasury Department issued a five-sentence notice that attracted almost no public attention.
But corporate tax lawyers quickly realized the enormous implications of the document: Administration officials had just given American banks a windfall of as much as $140 billion.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27635885
I havent blamed Bush. I blame it on the dumb and greedy Americans that drive big vehichles that really dont need them AKA soccer moms that drive suburbans and tahoes. Plus the rag heads of course.
[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]
Bookmarks